All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first richly illustrated worldwide portrayal of urban ecology, tying together organisms, built structures, and the physical environment around cities.
- Author BiographyRichard T. T. Forman is the PAES Professor of Landscape Ecology at Harvard University, where he teaches ecological courses in the Graduate School of Design and in Harvard College. His research and writing include landscape ecology, road ecology, urban ecology, land-use planning and conservation, the netway system, and linking science with spatial pattern to mesh nature and people on the land. His previous title, Urban Regions: Ecology and Planning Beyond the City, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2008.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015. Shortlisted for Society of Biology Book Awards: Postgraduate Textbook 2014.
- Author(s)Richard T. T. Forman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note158 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.