All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionUrban groundwater has emerged as one of the world's pressing issues. This book showcases the urban groundwater papers presented at the International Geological Congress held in Florence, Italy in 2004. Its topics range from the urban water balance and rising groundwater levels to groundwater contamination and the role of aquifer modelling.
- Author BiographyKen F. W. Howard is Vice-President of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH), Chair of the IAH Commission on Groundwater in Urban Areas, and Professor of Hydrogeology at the University of Toronto at Scarborough, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIAH - Selected Papers on Hydrogeology
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKen W. F. Howard
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.