All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrea Mubi Brighenti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 50 b&w illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction, Andrea Mubi Brighenti; What sort of a legal space is a city?, Nicholas Blomley; Trajectories of interstitial landscapeness: a conceptual framework for territorial imagination and action, Luc Levesque; Tent cities: interstitial spaces of survival, Don Mitchell; Spatial justice in the lawscape, Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos; Coming up for air: comfort, conflict and the air of the megacity, Peter Adey; Automobile interstices: driving and the in-between spaces of the city, Iain Borden; Interstitial space and the transformation of retail building types, Mattias Karrholm; Interim users in residual spaces: an inquiry into the career of a pier on the Hudson riverfront, Stephane Tonnelat; The urban fringe as a territorial interstice: on Alpine suburbs, Andrea Mubi Brighenti; Active interstices: urban informality, the tourist gaze and metamorphosis in South-East Asia, Ross King and Kim Dovey; Index.
- Author BiographyAndrea Mubi Brighenti, University of Trento, Italy Andrea Mubi Brighenti, Nicholas Blomley, Luc Levesque, Don Mitchell, Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos, Peter Adey, Iain Borden, Mattias Karrholm, Stephane Tonnelat, Ross King, Kim Dovey.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.