All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAnd with this landmark study as their guide, readers will be able to make their own informed predictions.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Heinz is the Owen L. Coon Professor of Law at Northwestern University and senior research fellow at the American Bar Foundation. He is coauthor with Edward O. Laumann of Chicago Lawyers: The Social Structure of the Bar. Robert L. Nelson is professor of sociology at Northwestern University and director of the American Bar Foundation. Rebecca L. Sandefur is assistant professor of sociology at Stanford University. Edward O. Laumann is the George Herbert Mead Distinguished Service Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Edward O. Laumann,John P. Heinz,Rebecca L. Sandefur,Robert L. Nelson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 tables, 43line drawings
- Weight540 g
- Width166 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.