CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies blocks to progression and aims to take pupils from National Curriculum Level 2 to Level 3. This work deals with urban myths, stating that some are scary, some are shocking, and some are just funny. But all urban myths have one thing in common - they're not true! Or are they?
- Author BiographySue Hackman (author of the Hodder Reading Project) has been closely involved in the development of the Key Stage 3 English Strategy, and is the author of successful material for lower-attainers, including Fast Forward and Hodder English Gold.
- Author(s)Brandon Robshaw,Rochelle Scholar,Sue Hackman
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder Reading Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date25/09/2014
- Content NoteYes
- Weight94 g
- Width168 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.