All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the evolving structure of political power in American cities revealing how changes in society relate to the global and national economy, immigration and internal migration, racial and ethnic transition, and how technological advances affect city politics.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edited byStephen J. McGovern
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.