Urban Poverty, Housing and Social Change in China by Ya Ping Wang (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £14.53Trending at £21.93
- £55.95Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a close association between urban poverty and housing transitional societies. Along with job security, housing was the most important element of the socialist welfare system. Housing privatisation has far reaching economic implications.
- Author BiographyYa Ping Wang is currently Reader at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh and has previously taught at Shaanxi Teachers University in Xi'an. His research on contemporary China had been supported by the UK Economic and Social Research Council, UK Department For International Development, British Academy, British Council and his university. He has published widely on planning, housing and urban poverty in China and is the co-author with Professor Alan Murie of Housing Policy and Practice in China (1999).
- Author(s)Ya Ping Wang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- Series TitleHousing and Society Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.