CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionMore Americans recycle than vote. And most do so to improve their communities and the environment. This work compares four types of programs in the Chicago metropolitan area: a community-based drop-off center, a municipal curbside program, a recycling industrial park, and a linkage program.
- Author(s)Adam S. Weinberg,Allan Schnaiberg,David N. Pellow
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 tables, 1 line illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.