All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of the standard text on the theory and practice of urban regeneration, there are case studies and examples of best practice throughout, and a whole section devoted to international and comparative regeneration.
- Author BiographyDr Rachel Granger is a Reader at Leicester Castle Business School specialising in economic geography and urban economies. Her recent research focuses on the re-gentrification of hi-growth metropolitan regions as a result of mismanaged revitalisation works, and in-depth analysis of creative, digital and consumption economies using a variety of new research methods. International research projects include creative and digital economies, international investment in post-recession cities, the sharing and consumption economies, innovation in cultural heritage and the arts, live-work schemes in global cities and problem-based learning in regeneration studies. Rachel is the South East Policy Chair for the Institute of Economic Development and board member for three regeneration projects in London and the West Midlands.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byHugh Sykes,Peter Roberts,Rachel Granger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.