All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionConcise overview of the political and economic development of the world's cities, with a cultural perspective and case studies throughout, including support materials.
- Author BiographyMark Abrahamson is Executive Director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Connecticut. He is the author of Urban Enclaves: Identity and Place in the World (2006) and Global Cities (2004).
- Author(s)Mark Abrahamson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 9 maps 10 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.