Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting case studies from Tashkent, Yerevan, Gumri, St Petersburg, Tbilisi, Baku, and Osh, this book examines the way that different groups, from Christians and Muslims to ardent reformers and Soviet apologists, assign meaning to public spaces and deploy them in attempts to construct the way the history of their cities is understood.
- Author BiographyTsypylma Darieva is associate professor of anthropology at the University of Tsukuba, Japan. Wolfgang Kaschuba teaches at the Institute for European Ethnology at the Humboldt University of Berlin, where Melanie Krebs is a postdoctoral researcher.
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Edited byMelanie Krebs,Tsypylma Darieva,Wolfgang Kaschuba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.