Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores concrete ways to achieve urban sustainability based on integrated planning, policy development, and decision-making.
- Author BiographyAnn Dale is a professor in the School of Environment and Sustainability and Canada Research Chair in Sustainable Community Development at Royal Roads University. William T. Dushenko is Vice-President Academics at Yukon College and former Dean of the School of Sustainable Building and Environmental Management at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. Pamela Robinson is an associate professor in the School of Urban and Regional Planning at Ryerson University and a regular contributor to Spacing magazine.
- Author(s)Ann Dale,Pamela J. Robinson,William Dushenko
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note20
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.