Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers both a sociological/cultural analysis of change that has taken place in many of the world's cities, as well as implications of these changes for urban management and planning sense, for success and failure in metropolitan change.
- Author BiographyCostas Spirou is Professor in the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences at National-Louis University in Chicago and a visiting fellow at the University of Notre Dame. His research interests include culture policy, urban redevelopment, tourism, and sports in society. He is co-author of It's Hardly Sportin': Stadiums, Neighborhoods and the New Chicago, a book about politics and community development, and author of St. Charles: Culture and Leisure in an All-American Town.
- Author(s)Costas Spirou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Metropolis and Modern Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 32 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.