Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive treatment of all options-including the automobile-to appear in a decade.
- Author BiographySIGURD GRAVA is Vice President and Technical Director of Planning at Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade and Douglas, an international firm specializing in transportation. In this capacity, Mr. Grava has managed projects in 25 countries. He is also Professor of Urban Planning at Columbia University. Mr. Grava has authored many articles on transportation issues. He received his MA in Urban Planning and his Ph.D. in Transportation Planning from Columbia University.
- Author(s)Sigurd Grava
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note250 illustrations, references, index
- Weight1703 g
- Width196 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.