All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past, urban water management practices focused on optimizing the design and operation of water distribution networks, wastewater collection systems, and wastewater treatment plants. Integrating the developments in urban water hydrology and management, this book presents an approach to urban water hydrology, planning and management.
- Author BiographyMohammad Karamouz is affiliated with the Polytechnic Institute of New York University.
- Author(s)Ali Moridi,Mohammad Karamouz,Sara Nazif
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note236 black & white illustrations, 179 black & white tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.