All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy security, rising energy prices (oil, gas, electricity), 'peak oil', environmental pollution, nuclear energy, climate change and sustainable living are hot topics across the globe. This title offers real world examples and provides a framework to assess viability in energy, environmental and economic terms.
- Author BiographySinisa Stankovic: MSc Energy & Building Design, Fellow of CIBSE, Director of BDSP Partnership. Neil Campbell: PhD Building Physics, Associate of BDSP Partnership. Alan Harries: PhD Fluid Dynamics, Principal Wind Energy Consultant for BDSP Partnership BDSP Partnership are international consulting engineers specialising in building services, sustainability, energy efficiency and masterplanning. From their inception in 1995, BDSP Partnership's core design principles have focussed on energy demand reduction (through intelligent application of passive design principles and specification of energy efficient systems in buildings) combined with the integration of high efficiency energy supply and renewable technologies.
- Author(s)Alan Harries,Neil Campbell,Sinisa Stankovic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.