Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-known clinical experts, this book discusses causes of urinary tract infection, which are dynamic in terms of their virulence and resistance patterns, and addresses challenges in the prevention and treatment of urinary infection.
- Author BiographyAbhay Rane MS FRCS(Urol) Clinical Professor of Urology, East Surrey Hospital Redhill RH1 5RH Ranan Dasgupta, MBBChir MA MD FRCS(Urol) Department of Urology, Imperial College Health Care NHS Trust, St Mary's Hospital, UK
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note9 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight315 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAbhay Rane,Ranan Dasgupta
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.