All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide is an easy-to-use, practically oriented resource that provides reliable information and advice on the technical aspects of urodynamic techniques, the interpretation of tracings, quality control, and the most common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyGiancarlo Vignoli is a Consultant Urologic Surgeon at Casa di Cura Madre Fortunata Toniolo, Bologna, Italy. He trained at Policlinico S.Orsola - Malpighi in Bologna, where he subsequently completed his doctoral thesis on the Role of Urodynamic Studies in the Assessment of Lower Urinary Tract . His subspecialty training was undertaken at the Department of Urology of the University of Bologna, where he was a urologist on staff until December 2008. Dr. Vignoli has a particular interest in functional urology and urodynamic techniques. He is co-Founder of Societa Italiana di Urodinamica (SIUD), and he has served as Vice-President and Scientific Secretary of SIUD and the Associazione Italiana di Uroginecologia (AIUG). He is also a member of the most important Italian urogynecological associations and societies. He co-authored the 1st edition of the EAU Guidelines on Diagnosis and Management of Female Urinary Incontinence and is a reviewer for International Urogynecology Journal and Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions.
- Author(s)Giancarlo Vignoli
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note92 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 203 p. 94 illus., 92 illus. in color.
- Weight292 g
- Width126 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.