All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUs and Them? explores the distinction between migrant and citizen through using the concept of 'the community of value'. The challenges of migration go to the heart of equality, rights, freedom, and membership. These are not only matters for migrants but go to the heart of citizens' politics.
- Author BiographyBridget Anderson is Professor of Migration and Citizenship, and Deputy Director and Senior Research Fellow at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), Oxford University. Bridget Anderson's research interests include low waged labour migration, deportation, legal status, and citizenship. Publications include Doing the Dirty Work? The Global Politics of Domestic Labour (Zed Books 2000) and Who Needs Migrant Workers? Labour Shortages, Immigration and Public Policy (OUP 2010), co-edited with Martin Ruhs. She has worked with a wide range of national and international NGOs including the Trades Union Congress, the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe, and the International Labour Organisation.
- Author(s)Bridget Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight344 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.