All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows graduate students and researchers how to construct theory frames and use them to develop valid empirical hypotheses in the course of empirical social and political research. This title seeks to mobilize the implicit theoretical social knowledge used in everyday life. It also relates theoretical ideas to problems of methodology.
- Author BiographyDietrich Rueschemeyer is professor emeritus of sociology at Brown University and a research professor at Brown's Watson Institute for International Studies. He is the author of Power and the Division of Labor and the coeditor of Bringing the State Back In , among many other books.
- Author(s)Dietrich Rueschemeyer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.25
- £12.75Trending at £20.13
- £40.35Trending at £40.97
- £30.00Trending at £42.85
- £18.73Trending at £19.57
- £16.40Trending at £19.31
- £30.19Trending at £33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.