All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains four stories designed to encourage children to enjoy reading without help. The book uses amusing storylines, speech bubbles and a puzzle on each double page to make reading an enjoyable process.
- Author(s)Harriet Castor
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Reading for Beginners S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/11/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.53Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £29.86
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.