All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThere are currently between twenty and thirty civil wars worldwide, while at a global level the Cold War has been succeeded by a war on drugs and a war on terror that continues to rage a decade after 9/11. This book investigates why conflicts are so prevalent and so intractable, even when one side has much greater military resources.
- Author BiographyDavid Keen is professor of complex emergencies at the London School of Economics. He lives in Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)David Keen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.