Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.61
- £9.59Trending at £10.43
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £9.67Trending at £9.94
- £8.80Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.91Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionCharged with the mystery of childhood, with curiosity and daring, confusion and fear, the eleven interrelated stories inUseful Gifts explore what Ruthie, the youngest child of profoundly deaf parents living in Manhattan in the 1940s and 1950s, makes of the world.
- Author BiographyCarole L. Glickfeld, a Child of Deaf Adults (CODA), has won numerous awards for her fiction, including the Washington State Book Award for her novel Swimming Toward the Ocean and a National Endowment for the Arts Literary Fellowship. Her stories and essays have appeared in literary anthologies and journals including William and Mary Review, Worcester Review, and Crosscurrents. She lives and teaches in Seattle.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCarole L. Glickfeld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.