All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on the usability of iTV applications, this book provides clear guidelines for designing the user interfaces on interactive TV applications. And the approach presented is generic, so it can be applied to other platforms and technologies.
- Author BiographyTibor Kunert, PhD, has worked in the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) for the last 10 years. At the Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany, he focussed his research work on HCI for interactive media like interactive television. He managed several research and development projects with public and private television broadcasters. He taught and supervised numerous master students on HCI and usability engineering methods and practices, for example for television, web applications and in-car information systems. Dr. Kunert is the author of 18 scientific papers and an invited conference speaker He earned a PhD from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at the Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany. Presently he is working as HCI expert at Siemens AG in several international projects.
- Author(s)Tibor Kunert
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleHuman-Computer Interaction Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note315 black & white illustrations, 109 black & white tables, biography
- Weight685 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.