CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £24.40Trending at £29.46
- £10.51Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.78
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
- £17.38Trending at £26.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides advice and best practices for UX design principles, practices and tools to engage with library users online and build a library's best Web presence. User experience (UX) characterizes how a person feels about using a product, system or service.
- Author BiographyAaron Schmidt is Principal at INFLUX Library Users Experience Consulting Amanda Etches is Head of Discovery and Access at University of Guelph Library.
- Author(s)Aaron Schmidt,Amanda Etches
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Tech Set
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.