CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the uses that Plains Indians made of the wild plants they collected and of those plants they cultivated for food, clothing, medicine, and ornamentation. This book reveals cultures that evolved in close harmony with their environment.
- Author BiographyMelvin R. Gilmore (1868-1940) ended his distinguished career as curator of ethnology at the Museum of Anthropology of the University of Michigan after serving at the state historical societies of Nebraska and North Dakota and at the Museum of the American Indian, Heye Foundation.
- Author(s)Melvin R. Gilmore
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.