All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican higher education needs a major reframing of student learning outcomes assessment Dynamic changes are underway in American higher education. New providers, emerging technologies, cost concerns, student debt, and nagging doubts about quality all call out the need for institutions to show evidence of student learning.
- Author BiographyGEORGE D. KUH is director of the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) and coprincipal investigator at the University of Illinois. STANLEY O. IKENBERRY is coprincipal investigator at the University of Illinois. NATASHA A. JANKOWSKI is assistant director of NILOA and research assistant professor at the University of Illinois. TIMOTHY REESE CAIN is a NILOA senior scholar and associate professor in the Institute of Higher Education at the University of Georgia. PETER T. EWELL is a NILOA senior scholar and vice president of the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems. PAT HUTCHINGS is a NILOA senior scholar and consulting scholar for The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. JILLIAN KINZIE is a NILOA senior scholar and associate director of the Center for Post-secondary Research at Indiana University.
- Author(s)George D. Kuh,Jillian Kinzie,Natasha A. Jankowski,Pat Hutchings,Peter T. Ewell,Stanley O. Ikenberry,Timothy Reese Cain
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.