All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the practices from the field, this title illustrates how to use assessment instruments to increase clients' self-awareness and help them make rational career choices. It delivers detailed information on using assessment results in a wide variety of counseling situations.
- Author BiographyVernon Zunker is a retired professor from Southwest Texas State University. He earned his Ed.D. with an emphasis on counseling from the University of Houston and completed a residency in clinical psychology at the University of Texas Medical School at Galveston. Although retired from teaching, Dr. Zunker continues to push the discipline forward by keeping career counseling relevant to all counseling students. Debra S. Osborn (Ph.D., Florida State University) is an associate professor in the department of Counselor Education at Florida State University. She has an established program of research with three specific foci. These include the design and use of technology in counseling, innovation and effectiveness in counselor education, and the design and use of assessments in career services. Dr. Osborn is passionate about career counseling, having served as president of the National Career Development Association and as a counselor educator for almost two decades.
- Author(s)Debra Osborn,Vernon Zunker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.