Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionAllowing teachers to incorporate brain-based research into teaching, this book includes 5 steps that involve: multi sensory learning, matching activities to learners, learning and gender.
- Author BiographySenior manager at a UK comprehensive school, he is also an experienced training provider delivering training in the Primary, Secondary and Independent sectors across the Nottinghamshire to teachers representing over 300 schools.
- Author(s)Steve Garnett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.