CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionCertain intrinsic features of early memories make them analogous to life problems and to the therapy relationship: childhood tends to imply situations that are confusing, disempowered, or impulsive, and relationships that are parental, intimate, or defining. This book recommends strategies for using early memories to enhance the working alliance.
- Author BiographyMichael Karson teaches at the Graduate School of Professional Psychology at the University of Denver. Prior to that he practiced psychotherapy and consulted in the child welfare system for 25 years in Massachusetts. He is the author of Patterns of Child Abuse: How Dysfunctional Transactions Are Replicated in Individuals, Families and the Child Welfare System and he is senior author of 16PF Interpretation in Clinical Practice: A Guide to the Fifth Edition as well as an attorney.
- Author(s)Michael Karson
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight499 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.