Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical guidance on how educational research can inform professional practice. This title details the way in which evidence based knowledge can be used to develop teaching and learning. It provides an understanding for conducting research, thinking about its value and applying research evidence to practice in universities and colleges.
- Author BiographyLorraine Foreman-Peck is a Research Fellow in the Department of Educational Studies University of Oxford, and Visiting Professor University of Northumbria. She has extensive experience in curriculum development and in teaching research methods and has led research, evaluation and development projects in three universities. Christopher Winch is Professor of Educational Philosophy and Policy in the Department of Education and Professional Studies at King's College, London. He has taught in primary, further and higher education. His interests are in professional education, philosophy of education and the philosophy of educational research.
- Author(s)Christopher Winch,Lorraine Foreman-Peck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.