Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £45.59
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £25.35
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers who want to connect Enterprise JavaBeans concepts to real-world, practical examples.
- Author BiographyChuck Cavaness is a Senior Java Architect for NetVendor, a B2B supplier enablement Internet company. He specializes in full J2EE architecture design and construction for B2C and B2B Internet solutions. His experiences include development of several CORBA and EJB Internet solutions, including products for the banking, travel, and healthcare industries. Brian Keeton is a Software Engineer at NetVendor Inc. where he has developed server-side Java components to support B2B trading using EJB. He is a Sun Certified Developer for the Java Platform, and has taught courses in Java and CORBA technologies. Chuck and Brian co-wrote Special Edition Using Java 2 Standard Edition (pub 12/2000).
- Author(s)Brian Keeton,Chuck Cavaness
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/09/2001
- GenreComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.