Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.12
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £28.74
- £56.98Trending at £56.99
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionLeslie Laud provides a clear roadmap for using formative assessment to differentiate math instruction. This book cites the latest research and describes the instructional procedures found most effective for teaching mathematics (grades 4-10) through a unique comprehensive framework of seven research-based practices.
- Author BiographyLeslie Laud has differentiated math instruction in her own classroom and in her co-teaching with her math colleagues, and has been doing so for almost two decades. She teaches an online course on Differentiated Middle School Math Instruction at Bank Street College of Education. Additionally, she has presented at many conferences both nationally and internationally, including The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics annual conference. She has also published many articles in leading journals such as Educational Leadership and Teaching Exceptional Children. She currently leads staff development groups with teachers in school systems in the Boston area. She received both her doctorate in curriculum and instruction and her master's in special education from Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Leslie E. Laud
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.