All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a practical guide to working with children's natural imaginative abilities in order to encourage creative thinking, higher self-esteem and effective stress management. It is emphasized that all children can learn to use their imaginations in a constructive way that will contribute to happier and more creative lives as they grow to adulthood.
- Author BiographyDeborah Plummer graduated from UCL with a degree in Speech Sciences. She is an imagework practitioner and a registered speech and language therapist working in Leicestershire. She has over 15 years' experience of facilitating groups and of working individually with both adults and children. Apart from her clinical commitments, she runs self-development workshops and courses. She trained with Dina Glouberman (Skyros Institute and Imagework Institute), is a member of the Imagework Association, and has a certificate in Counselling Studies.
- Author(s)Deborah Plummer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.