All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 book is a guide to Italian usage for students wishing to extend their knowledge of the language.
- Author BiographyJ. J. Kinder is Associate Professor of Italian at the Department of European Language and Studies, University of Western Australia. He has published widely on the Italian language spoken by migrants and their children. V. M. Savini is tutor in Italian at the Department of European Language and Studies, University of Western Australia. He works both as a tutor and a translator.
- Author(s)J. J. Kinder,V. M. Savini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight880 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.