All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Korean vocabulary and grammar for post-beginners.
- Author BiographyMIHO CHOO is Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. HYE-YOUNG KWAK is based in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Author(s)Miho Choo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Language(s)English, Korean
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £60.99
- £29.99Trending at £35.48
- £27.57Trending at £28.64
- £18.44Trending at £20.10
- £45.59Trending at £46.46
- £14.63Trending at £20.00
- £23.03Trending at £25.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.