All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis technical volume makes the case that air pollution policy in the United States can be improved through consideration of both the marginal abatement costs facing regulated sources, and the marginal damages associated with their emissions.
- Author BiographyRobert O. Mendelsohn is Edwin Weyerhaeuser Davis Professor of Forest Policy and a professor of economics at the School of Management at Yale University. Nicholas Muller is an assisant professor of economics and environmental studies at Middlebury College.
- Author(s)Nicholas Z. Muller,Robert O. Mendelsohn
- PublisherAEI Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAEI Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.