Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a tried-and-tested, five-step process, this book provides students with a reader-friendly introduction to the major types of structural equation models implemented in the Mplus framework.
- Author BiographyE. Kevin Kelloway is the Canada Research Chair in Occupational Health Psychology at Saint Mary's University. He received his PhD in Organizational Psychology from Queen's University (Kingston, ON) and taught for eight years at the University of Guelph. In 1999 he moved to Saint Mary's University where he also holds the position of Professor of Psychology. He was the founding director of the CN Centre for Occupational Health and Safety and the PhD program in Business Administration (Management). He was also a founding principal of the Centre for Leadership Excellence at Saint Mary's. An active researcher, he is the author/editor of 12 books and over 100 research articles and chapters. He is a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, the Canadian Psychological Association and of the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Author(s)E. Kevin Kelloway
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.56Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.