All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and practitioners applying occupational therapy models in the field, this book provides an overview of the common models in practice. It describes occupational therapists' use of models within the realities of practice in a variety of contexts.
- Author(s)Merrill June Turpin,Michael K. Iwama
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Edition Statement1st edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.