All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionOpen Source BI solutions have many advantages over traditional proprietary software, from offering lower initial costs to more flexible support and integration options. The author covers the benefits and challenges of open source BI systems and tools, enabling readers to identify the solutions and technologies that best meet their business needs.
- Author BiographyLyndsay Wise is the President and Founder of WiseAnalytics, an independent analyst firm and consultancy specializing in business intelligence for small and mid-sized organizations. For more than ten years, she has assisted clients in business systems analysis, software selection, and implementation of enterprise applications. Lyndsay conducts regular research studies, consults, writes articles and speaks about how to implement a successful BI approach and improving the value of business intelligence within organizations.
- Author(s)Lyndsay Wise
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight510 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.