All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other publications, this is a book on using propensity scores without using matrix or vector algebra.
- Author BiographyWilliam Holmes is a faculty member at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, in the College of Public and Community Services. He has evaluated criminal justice and community programs serving families, children, individuals who have suffered abuse, and those with substance abuse problems. He coauthored with Kay Kitson Portrait of Divorce, which won the William Goode Award from the Family Section of the American Sociological Association, and coauthored Family Abuse: Consequences, Theories, and Responses with Calvin Larsen and Sylvia Mignon. Dr. Holmes has conducted research funded by the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect, the U.S. Children's Bureau, United Way, foundations, and many community agencies. He received a merit award from the Office of Justice Programs for evaluation of criminal justice programs, as well as the G. Paul Sylvester Award for contributions to criminal justice statistics.
- Author(s)William M. Holmes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.