All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA quick guide to using R, free-access software available for Windows and Mac operating systems that allows users to customize statistical analysis.
- Author BiographyDr. Randall E. Schumacker is professor of educational research at the University of Alabama. He has written and co-edited several books, including A Beginner's Guide to Structural Equation Modeling, Third Edition, Advanced Structural Equation Modeling: Issues and Techniques, Interaction and Non-Linear Effects in Structural Equation Modeling, New Developments and Techniques in Structural Equation Modeling, Understanding Statistical Concepts Using S-PLUS, Understanding Statistics Using R, and Learning Statistics Using R. Dr. Schumacker was the founder and is now emeritus editor of Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal, and has established the Structural Equation Modeling Special Interest Group within the American Educational Research Association (AERA). He is also the emeritus editor of Multiple Linear Regression Viewpoints, the oldest journal sponsored by AERA (Multiple Linear Regression: General Linear Model Special Interest Group). Dr. Schumacker has conducted international and national workshops, has served on the editorial board of several journals, and currently pursues his research interests in statistics and structural equation modeling. He was the 1996 recipient of the Outstanding Scholar Award and the 1998 recipient of the Charn Oswachoke International Award. In 2010, he launched the DecisionKit App for the iPhone, iPad, and iTouch, which can assist researchers in making decisions about which measurement, research design, or statistic to use in their research projects. In 2011, he received the Apple iPad Award. In, 2012, he received the CIT Faculty Technology Award. In 2013, he received the McCrory Faculty Excellence in Research Award from the College of Education at the University of Alabama. In 2014, Dr. Schumacker was the recipient of the Structural Equation Modeling Service Award at AERA.
- Author(s)Randall E. Schumacker
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.