Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXVI, 350 p.
- Weight1150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Bernard
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Using RET Effectively: Reflections and Interview.- 2. Keys to Effective RET.- 3. Orthodox RET Taught Effectively with Graphics, Feedback on Irrational Beliefs, a Structured Homework Series, and Models of Disputation.- 4. REGIME: A Counseling and Educational Model for Using RET Effectively.- 5. Flexibility in RET: Forming Alliances and Making Compromises.- 6. A Rational-Emotive Model of Assessment.- 7. Comprehensive Cognitive Disputing in RET.- 8. RET and the Assertive Process.- 9. Depression and RET: Perspectives from Wounded Healers.- 10. Psychological Messages and Social Context: Strategies for Increasing RET's Effectiveness with Women.- 11. Using RET Effectively in the Workplace.- 12. RET with Children and Adolescents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.