Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to The Researcher's Toolkit is a practical, jargon-free, user-friendly guide to the most appropriate use of research instruments. It provides real examples of research instruments used in actual projects by practising social and educational researchers.
- Author BiographyDavid Wilkinson is a Research Fellow within the Work-Based Learning Unit at the University of Leeds. Peter Birmingham is a Research Officer at the University of Oxford, Department of Educational Studies.
- Author(s)David Wilkinson,Peter Birmingham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleRoutledge Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.