All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot just a book about research methods, this book explores multiple ways in which research can be used to inform and enhance counselling practice.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod has held appointments in universities in the UK, New Zealand and Italy, and is currently Professor of Counselling at the Institute for Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Dublin, and Professor of Psychology, University of Oslo. He is committed to promoting the relevance of research as a means of informing therapy practice and improving the quality of services that are available to clients, and has received an award from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy for his exceptional contribution to research. His writing has influenced a generation of trainees in the field of counselling, counselling psychology and psychotherapy, and his books are widely adopted on training programmes across the world.
- Author(s)John McLeod
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.