All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- Author(s)Sophie Ward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education Policy and Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Entrepreneurial risk: Hamlet 2. Performativity: Measure for Measure 3. School Leadership: Macbeth 4. Rational choice: Antony and Cleopatra 5. Commodification: King Lear 6. Knowledge: The Tempest Conclusion Plot Summaries
- Author BiographySophie Ward is Lecturer in the School of Education, Durham University, UK. She is a member of the UK team within the European Policy Network on School Leadership (EPNoSL), which has recently secured funding from the EU for the next stage of research into developing an English Action Plan on School Leadership. The project is due for completion in March 2015.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.