All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.33
- £18.46Trending at £19.99
- £10.01Trending at £12.08
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £12.51Trending at £13.48
- £8.50Trending at £8.84
- £11.00Trending at £13.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a recipe approach to selecting and designing scenarios for various sizes of class; offer guidance on creating simulations to meet learning objectives; and practical advice on managing the process in the classroom, including debriefing and assessment.
- Author BiographyJohn Paul Hertel is Associate Professor of Law at the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), Colorado. He frequently conducts workshops at professional conferences and campuses around the country. Barbara Millis is Director of Faculty Development; both at the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), Colorado. She frequently conducts workshops at professional conferences and campuses around the country.
- Author(s)Barbara Mills,John Paul Hertel
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEnhancing Learning S.
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.