Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2003, provides a comprehensive and structured vocabulary for all levels of undergraduate Spanish courses.
- Author BiographyR.E. Batchelor is an experienced teacher of Spanish and the author of numerous books in this and related fields, including Using Spanish (with C. Pountain 1992), Using Spanish Synonyms (1994), Using French, 3rd edition (2000), and Using French Synonyms (with M. Offord, 1993). He has also published numerous articles of literary, philosophical and historical interest. Miguel A. San Jose is Deputy Head Teacher at the Instituto de Educacion Secundaria 'La Merced' in Valladolid, Spain. He is also a national examiner in various subjects. He has studied in a number of fields and his rich and varied background has inspired his published writings, short stories and poetry.
- Author(s)Miguel Angel San Jose,R. E. Batchelor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1000 exercises
- Weight1290 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.