All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to give students a balance between statistics and econometrics. This book prepares students for an introductory course in econometrics, while instilling an understanding of statistics. It is suitable for first or second year courses in Introductory Statistics or Introductory Statistics and Econometrics on economics degrees.
- Author BiographyLeighton Thomas combines 35 years of teaching experience with his proven reputation as a textbook author to produce this accessible new introduction to statistics and econometrics.
- Author(s)Leighton Thomas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Statistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight3 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.