All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.07
- £24.37Trending at £26.22
- £8.28Trending at £9.93
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £10.82Trending at £15.04
- £8.27Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook and the accompanying CD-ROM present everything needed to implement the support group approach for improving the conduct of students with social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
- Author BiographyJoan Mowat is Lecturer in Education at the University of Strathclyde. She was until recently a Deputy Headteacher, working with pupils with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. She is a former National Development Officer for the Scottish initiative 'Better Behaviour - Better Learning'.
- Author(s)Joan Mowat
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.